In an effort to further control the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) into our hospitals as well as throughout the community, Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS) is implementing updated visitor restrictions at the following hospitals, effective 7 a.m. on March 21, 2020:
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital, Green Bay
- HSHS St. Vincent Children’s Hospital, Green Bay
- HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Center, Green Bay
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital, Sheboygan
- HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital, Oconto Falls
- Libertas Treatment Center, Green Bay and Marinette
Visitors are not allowed at any of the above-mentioned locations until further notice. The new and only exception to this policy allows for ONE (1) approved adult visitor, who is cold/flu symptom-free, for the duration of a patient’s stay under the following circumstances:
- Obstetrical patients may have ONE (1) support person.
- Pediatric patients under the age of 18 may have ONE (1) parent or guardian present.
- Patients nearing end-of-life may have ONE (1) support person; extenuating circumstances will be evaluated.
- Outpatient services patients should ask their support person to wait in the car until their service is complete.
- Patients having surgery may have ONE (1) support person.
- Patients seeking emergency care may have ONE (1) support person who is required to be in the patient room at all times; extenuating circumstances will be evaluated.
It is imperative to make these changes for the safety of all patients and hospital staff to reduce the risk of infection and to preserve important health care resources during this time of a public health emergency. We understand how important it is for loved ones to be able to connect to patients during times of need, and so we encourage the use of cell phone calls, text or video chat if available. Loved ones can also call our hospitals directly to be connected to patients’ rooms via telephone.
- HSHS St. Vincent: (920) 433-0111
- HSHS St. Mary’s: (920) 498-4200
- HSHS St. Nicholas: (920) 459-8300
- HSHS St. Clare Memorial : (920) 846-3444