WisDOT and the contractor have finalized plans for the advancement of stage 2 earlier than anticipated. Specifics on the stage 2 advancement are summarized as follows:
- Stage 2 detour will start 5/30/17. This detour will be WIS 22 to County B to County A to US 141 to WIS 22
- The contractor will be allowed to start on stage 2 work (Highland Dr – County I) on 5/30/17.
- The actual intersection of WIS 22/County I will remain open until after the regular school year is complete. This will keep the north/south movement of County I open for local and bussing traffic.
- After the school year, the contractor will be allowed to start work in the intersection of WIS 22/County I.
- Allowing the contractor to start on this portion of the project sooner, we are hoping to complete the project up to 4 weeks sooner than initially expecting to. As always, this is pending weather delays to the project.
If you have any questions/concerns, please let me know.
Matt Ternes, P.E.