Current Volunteer Opportunities
St. Clare Memorial Hospital:
Volunteering for HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital is a wonderful way to provide a helping hand to those in need.
- Student volunteers: Students must be at least 15 years old and commit to performing a minimum of 50 hours of annual service to qualify to volunteer at the hospital
- Summer volunteering: College and high school students: Applications must be received by May 1.
- Greeters/transporters: Greet and escort patients and visitors to appropriate areas within the hospital.
- Escort: Provide assistance escorting patients and visitors in admitting, discharge and inter-department transport.
- Clerical/Data Entry: Miscellaneous clerical duties such as typing, filing, copying, answering phones, assisting with bulk mailings and special projects as needed.
- Pastoral Care: Parish callers are needed to notify area churches of their members who have been admitted. Eucharistic Minister to provide the sick with the opportunity to receive the Sacrament of the Eucharist.
- Surgical Waiting Room: Volunteers provide hospitality for family members while their loved one is in surgery.
Home Respite Care:
Currently Home Respite has volunteers that provide respite and phone pal services, assist with fundraising, are on the board of directors, work in the office or help at the Caring Tree Adult Day Center. Without these caring people, our programs would not work. Our services are offered free or at a reduced rate so than everyone can get the help they need. This is not possible without volunteers!
Click here to visit the Home Respite Care website
Current Employment Opportunities
The Cottages Assisted Living and Memory Care
All who enter are screened for COVID symptoms and all unvaccinated staff are wearing masks. All visitors to the facility are required to wear masks at this time as well.
The Cottages is hiring!