Current Volunteer Opportunities
The Cottages we are hiring!
See details here!
Nichole Freeman, Assistant Director
| p. 920-848-3458 | f. 920-846-4204
| e. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cottages at Meadowlands
747-751 E. Highland Dr. Oconto Falls, WI 54154
Office: 2160 Velp Ave. #101 Green Bay, WI 54303
St. Clare Memorial Hospital:
Volunteering for HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital is a wonderful way to provide a helping hand to those in need.
- Student volunteers: Students must be at least 15 years old and commit to performing a minimum of 50 hours of annual service to qualify to volunteer at the hospital
- Summer volunteering: College and high school students: Applications must be received by May 1.
- Greeters/transporters: Greet and escort patients and visitors to appropriate areas within the hospital.
- Escort: Provide assistance escorting patients and visitors in admitting, discharge and inter-department transport.
- Clerical/Data Entry: Miscellaneous clerical duties such as typing, filing, copying, answering phones, assisting with bulk mailings and special projects as needed.
- Pastoral Care: Parish callers are needed to notify area churches of their members who have been admitted. Eucharistic Minister to provide the sick with the opportunity to receive the Sacrament of the Eucharist.
- Surgical Waiting Room: Volunteers provide hospitality for family members while their loved one is in surgery.
Current Employment Opportunities
Packerland Websites is looking for an individual who is trustworthy, motivated, and experienced with the use of WordPress Website designs. If you enjoy Web design and using your expertise in website design, layout and functionality, this is the position for you.
Sales continue to grow for our company, and we need a designer dedicated to bringing a project together. Our website clients include government entities, nonprofit organizations, small businesses, corporations, and ecommerce. This variety keeps projects fresh and unique.
Email cover letter and resume.
Provide Links to projects you have done.
Work Location in Green Bay, WI (not remote)
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working with themes, designated plugins, and style sheets and be capable of editing themes, either through their design or with child themes. The candidate will work with an experienced individual who will create the structure for a WordPress website.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
How many years of WordPress experience do you have?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?