Current Volunteer Opportunities
The Cottages we are hiring!
See details here!
Nichole Freeman, Assistant Director
| p. 920-848-3458 | f. 920-846-4204
| e. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cottages at Meadowlands
747-751 E. Highland Dr. Oconto Falls, WI 54154
Office: 2160 Velp Ave. #101 Green Bay, WI 54303
St. Clare Memorial Hospital:
Volunteering for HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital is a wonderful way to provide a helping hand to those in need.
- Student volunteers: Students must be at least 15 years old and commit to performing a minimum of 50 hours of annual service to qualify to volunteer at the hospital
- Summer volunteering: College and high school students: Applications must be received by May 1.
- Greeters/transporters: Greet and escort patients and visitors to appropriate areas within the hospital.
- Escort: Provide assistance escorting patients and visitors in admitting, discharge and inter-department transport.
- Clerical/Data Entry: Miscellaneous clerical duties such as typing, filing, copying, answering phones, assisting with bulk mailings and special projects as needed.
- Pastoral Care: Parish callers are needed to notify area churches of their members who have been admitted. Eucharistic Minister to provide the sick with the opportunity to receive the Sacrament of the Eucharist.
- Surgical Waiting Room: Volunteers provide hospitality for family members while their loved one is in surgery.
Current Employment Opportunities