For the week of September 7th to September 11th –
- Crews will be working from Main Street to East Highland Drive.
o WIS 22 will be open to local traffic from South Main Street to East Highland Drive.
o WIS 22 from South Main Street to Cherry Street will be closed to through traffic.
- Side road access will be reduced at Cherry Street, Caldwell Street and Central Street for grading operations.
- Access across WIS 22 will be alternating between Caldwell and Central Avenues throughout the next few weeks and will be barricaded with a sign stating “Closed to Through Traffic”
- Peters Concrete will continue grading and placing base aggregate between Cherry Street and Union Street intersections. Operations will start work today at Union Street and anticipated that grading operations will be completed by September 16th.
- Concrete Pavement crew is anticipated to start prep work and paving the week of September 14th.
- No work will occur on September 7th, due to Labor Day.
- The schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen conflicts and/or weather events.
- Traffic control (barricades) measure should ONLY be moved by authorized personnel.
- Just a quick friendly reminder to properties that have been recently landscaped – please leave the erosion mat in place to allow for the grass to take off and grow. The erosion mat is designed to deteriorate over time.