For the week of August 17th to August 21st –
- Crews will be working from Main Street to East Highland Drive.
o WIS 22 will be open to local traffic from South Main Street to East Highland Drive.
o WIS 22 from South Main Street to Cherry Street will be closed to through traffic.
- Side road access will be reduced at Cherry Street for storm sewer installation.
- Cauldwell and Central Avenues will be open but with staggered barricades with a sign stating “Closed to Through Traffic”
- Peters Concrete will continue concrete pavement removal on Monday, August 17th, 2015 from Caldwell Street to Main Street.
- Peters Concrete will continue installing storm sewer work between Cherry Street and Caldwell Street intersections.
- The schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen conflicts and/or weather events.
- Just a quick friendly reminder to properties that have been recently landscaped – please leave the erosion mat in place to allow for the grass to take off and grow. The erosion mat is designed to deteriorate over time.