For the week of October 5th to October 9th–
- Crews will be working from Main Street to Cherry Street on WIS 22.
- WIS 22 will be open to local traffic from South Main Street to Cherry Street but will be limited, due to construction activity along the corridor.
- Both Cherry Street and Central Avenue will be closed to WIS 22 from the east while the intersection are being constructed.
- Concrete curb and gutter will be poured along both the southbound and northbound lanes mid-week.
- Retaining walls will be constructed early next week between Union Street and Central Avenue.
- Concrete patch work will be completed from Cherry Street to Highland Drive. Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction at this time.
- The schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen conflicts and/or weather events.
- Traffic control measure should ONLY be moved by authorized personnel.