For the week of October 12th to October 16th–
- Crews will be working from Main Street to Cherry Street on WIS 22.
o WIS 22 will be open to local traffic from South Main Street to Cherry Street but will be limited, due to construction activity along the corridor.
o Both Cherry Street and Central Avenue will be closed to WIS 22 from the east while the intersection are being constructed.
- Vinton Construction will be forming and pouring the intersections of Cherry Street, Caldwell Avenue, Central Avenue and Union Street.
- Martell Construction will start pouring sidewalks along the south side of the roadway, starting at Union Street working towards Cherry Street.
o Concrete patch work will be completed from Cherry Street to Highland Drive. Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction at this time.
- The schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen conflicts and/or weather events.
- Traffic control measure should ONLY be moved by authorized personnel.