Over 200 credit courses were offered to assist students in graduating sooner.
What is J-session?
The January or “J” session is part of NWTC’s spring term. The session ran from January 6 to 24, 2014 (ending right before the start of the spring semester which began January 27).
J session is open to:
* Current NWTC students
* Students from other colleges and universities
* Lifelong learners
* English language learners
Students may want to take a J-session class to:
* Speed up degree progress
* Lighten academic load for the spring semester
* Catch up on credits
* Complete a general studies requirement like Economics or Basic Anatomy
* Add to their repertoire of knowledge
* Improve job skill sets.
A variety of options are offered during J-session including:
Business and information technology, health, general studies, public safety, early childhood education, trades and engineering technology, and more.
Classes are held at all NWTC campuses and regional learning centers in Green Bay, Marinette, Sturgeon Bay, Crivitz, Luxemburg, Niagara, Oconto Falls, and Shawano.
Check out the NWTC.edu soon if you are interested in this great opportunity!!!