· Crews will be working from Main Street to East Highland Drive.
o WIS 22 will be open to local traffic from South Main Street to East Highland Drive.
o WIS 22 from South Main Street to Cherry Street will be closed to through traffic.
§ Side road access will be reduced at Cherry Street, Caldwell Street and Central Street for construction operations.
§ Access across WIS 22 will be alternating between Caldwell and Central Avenues throughout the next few weeks and will be barricaded with a sign stating “Closed to Through Traffic”
§ Peters Concrete will complete grading operations either later today, September 16th or tomorrowSeptember 17th.
§ Concrete Pavement crew is anticipated to start prep work and paving the week of September 21stand anticipating paving the northbound lanes on September 23rd.
· The schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen conflicts and/or weather events.
· Traffic control measure should ONLY be moved by authorized personnel.
· Just a quick friendly reminder to properties that have been recently landscaped – please leave the erosion mat in place to allow for the grass to take off and grow. The erosion mat is designed to deteriorate over time.
· Next informational meeting is this Friday, September 18 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall.