October 26th to October 30th–
- Crews will be working from Main Street to Cherry Street on WIS 22.
- WIS 22 will be open to local traffic from South Main Street to Cherry Street but will be limited, due to construction activity along the corridor.
- Both Cherry Street and Caldwell Avenue will be closed to WIS 22 from the east while the intersections achieves proper cure time and strengths.
- Once both Cherry Street and Caldwell Avenue achieve proper cure, both streets will reopen to WIS 22 from the east.
- Vinton Construction will be forming and pouring curb and gutter at Cherry Street and Central Avenue.
- Martell Construction will continue pouring sidewalks along the south and north side of the roadway from Union Street to Cherry Street.
- Peters Concrete will continue removing existing sidewalk and grading for new sidewalk along the east side of STH 22.
- The schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen conflicts and/or weather events.
- Traffic control measure should ONLY be moved by authorized personnel.