For the week of August 10th to August 14th –
- Crews will be working from Main Street to East Highland Drive.
o WIS 22 will be open to local traffic from South Main Street to East Highland Drive starting this Friday night, August 7th, 2015.
o WIS 22 from South Main Street to Cherry Street will be closed to through traffic starting Monday morning, August 10th, 2015.
- Side road access will be reduced at Cherry Street for storm sewer installation.
- Cauldwell and Central Avenues will be open but with staggered barricades with a sign stating “Closed to Through Traffic”
- Hard Rock will start saw cutting existing driveways and sidewalks starting Monday, August 10th, 2015.
- Peters Concrete will start concrete pavement removal on Monday, August 10th, 2015 from Cherry Street to Cauldwell Avenue.
- Peters Concrete will start storm sewer work on Wednesday or Thursday, August 12th or August 13th, 2015 at Cherry Street intersection.
- The schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen conflicts and/or weather events.