Open house event at HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
Details about the open house:
· About 75 people attended the open house
· Attendees were able to see and learn about all of the new medical technology added, including the hyperbaric oxygen chamber.
· Chamber:The new, hyperbaric oxygen chamber. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) supercharges the body’s healing ability with concentrated oxygen to help resolve painful, stubborn wounds and infections.
· Blessing:Jane Charnetski, Director of Regional Wound Care and Hyperbaric Centers for Hospital Sisters Health System – Eastern Wisconsin Division, leads the blessing of the new, HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
· Giese Sommer Charnetski: Dawn Giese, Nurse Practitioner, HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center; Dr. Todd Sommer, Medical Director of Regional Wound Care and Hyperbaric Centers for Hospital Sisters Health System – Eastern Wisconsin Division; and Jane Charnetski, Director of Regional Wound Care and Hyperbaric Centers for Hospital Sisters Health System – Eastern Wisconsin Division
The Oconto Falls-area community is invited to the annual Salad Luncheon and Love Basket Silent Auction, hosted by the HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital Auxiliary and employees of HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital on Thursday, Feb. 11 at HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital.
The luncheon will take place from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the hospital’s Dining Room and will feature the Auxiliary’s famous hot chicken salad, as well as a wide variety of hot and cold salads, sliced ham, cheese, rolls, coffee, milk and desserts. Tickets are $7 at the door for all you care to eat. For more information on the Salad Luncheon, contact Hope Hrabik, president of the Auxiliary at (920) 373-5774.
In support of the Auxiliary, employees of HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital will host the Love Basket Silent Auction during the Salad Luncheon.
“You can enjoy lunch with family and friends and take a moment to shop for one of our unique love-themed baskets,” said Lisa Terry, Credentialing Specialist for HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital.
Themes for baskets this year include I Love Wine, I Love My Dog, I Love Exercise and I Love Christmas. In addition to the silent auction for the baskets, raffle tickets are sold for love-themed bucket raffles. Bidding on the Love Baskets and raffle ticket sales begin at 9 a.m. The silent auction ends at 1:30 p.m. and the raffle ends at 2 p.m.
For more information about the Love Basket Silent Auction or to donate a basket, call Lisa Terry at (920) 848-6359.
All proceeds from this event will benefit the Auxiliary, which raises money for health care improvements at HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital.
Oconto Falls High School was well-represented as five singers were selected to perform in the All-State Honors Choir organized by the Wisconsin Choral Directors Association.
The students were recommended by their high school choral director and selected for this honor based on their outstanding musicianship and character. 100 top singers from across Wisconsin were selected for the honor to be part each All-State Choir. Students rehearsed on Friday and Saturday before presenting an All-State performance in Lawrence University’s Memorial Chapel in Appleton on January 16.
The All-State Women’s Choir was conducted by Beth Holmes of Milliken University and students performed five music selections, including This Indeed Is Music, Sicut Erat from Magnificat, Shir Ha-Shirim, There Will Come Soft Rains, and Svatba. The All-State Men’s Choir was conducted by Dr. Eric Barnum of UW-Oshkosh. The men performed Kuimba, O vos omnes, Loch Lomond, Gao Shan Qing, and Lambscapes, mvt. 6. Both All-State ensembles received standing ovations from the over 1,000 concert attendees!
Photo: (left to right)
All-State Women’s Choir: Eja Sweig, Leah Wons, and Ashley Baeten
All-State Men’s Choir: Camden Jackson and Hunter Ryczek
YOU ARE INVITED!! GRAND RE-OPENING! THE HAIR DESIGNERS IN OCONTO FALLS
THE HAIR DESIGNERS IS UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP AND HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REMODELED! MY TEAM AND I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO OUR RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY! COME MEET OUR FRIENDLY STAFF AND ENJOY SOME REFRESHMENTS!
WE OFFER A NICE VARIETY OF HAIR SERVICES, MANICURES, PEDICURES, TANNING BEDS AND BOOTHS, AND MASSAGE SERVICES! YOU WILL RECEIVE BIG CITY STYLE SERVICE AT PRICES LESS THAN GREEN BAY SALONS.
WHERE: THE HAIR DESIGNERS SALON
411 E. HIGHLAND DRIVE, SUITE C OCONTO
FALLS, WI 54154
WHEN: JANUARY 28TH,
8:00AM COME FOR COFFEE
HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital and Prevea Health offer a free, monthly diabetes information group featuring a series of presentations about how to live healthfully with diabetes. This month, the public is invited to a free program on proper foot care for diabetes/seniors.
Diabetes is a disease that affects many areas of a person’s daily life and these information sessions offer a variety of ideas to maintain and improve health.